Creamed spinach with parmesan is so delicious!
Not sure which low carb side you should make? Let this recipe be all the inspiration you could possibly need! Creamed spinach with parmesan is the perfect addition to any meal. It’s creamy, flavorful, and couples nicely with most main courses. You just can’t go wrong serving up this versatile dish.
What you’ll appreciate most about this recipe is that it can be cooked up in a snap. All it requires is about 15 minutes and a few basic ingredients. In a matter of minutes, you’ll have your very own pot of this delicious food. While spinach may not get the attention that it deserves, know that this recipe is the perfect blend of cheese and earthy flavors. The flavor is amazing but doesn’t overpower. In fact, creamed spinach with parmesan is a great way to add a little something without detracting from the entree.
4-Week Keto Meal Plan
- 4 Weeks of Delicious Keto Recipes!
- Leftovers and Bulk Preps Included
- Maximize Your Keto Diet's Success
Garlic, basil, oregano, are the primary seasonings that you’ll taste in this dish. The pop of flavor is a perfect way to round out the flavors of the parmesan and fresh spinach. If you’re interested in keeping your entire meal low carb, then you’ll definitely want to add side dishes like this to the menu! You will be blown away by just how much it adds to the entire meal.
You can keep things simple, yet absolutely tasty, but adding recipes like this to your list of go-to’s. You’ll appreciate how easy it is to make and your taste buds will thank you for the amazing taste. Serve this up ASAP and let us know just how much you LOVE this low carb side.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 10 ounces fresh chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- salt and pepper
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and sauté for 1 to 2 minutes until fragrant then stir in the spinach.
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes until it is just wilted.
- Stir in the heavy cream, cream cheese, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Cook for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until the cream cheese melts.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve hot.
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Lemon and Toasted Coconut Squares Recipe - June 13, 2019
- Cheesy Ham & Chive Keto Souffle Recipe - June 10, 2019
- Copycat Sausage Egg Muffin Recipe - June 6, 2019