Low carb peanut butter cheesecake is to die for!
Peanut butter cheesecake HAS to be one of the most decadent desserts ever created. Nothing says delicious quite like the combination of peanut butter and cream cheese in this amazing chilled treat. Don’t settle for a bland dessert menu, kick things up a notch with this sweet little dessert!
It’s hard to pinpoint what you’ll love most about this recipe. Maybe it’s the creamy natural peanut butter combined with the perfect amount of powdered erythritol for the ultimate sweetness, OR it may be the fact that this recipe requires absolutely no cook time. Zero. Nada. When it comes to fast and easy recipes, this peanut butter cheesecake should be at the top of your list. It’s hard to resist its delicious flavor and creamy smooth texture.
4-Week Keto Meal Plan
- 4 Weeks of Delicious Keto Recipes!
- Leftovers and Bulk Preps Included
- Maximize Your Keto Diet's Success
Whether you are searching for as simple after-dinner dessert or you have a celebration coming up that requires the perfect addition to the dessert table–low carb peanut butter cheesecake deserves its rightful place on your menu. It’s a true crowd-pleasing dessert that nobody can seem to resist. Trust us; if you want to impress, then you HAVE to serve this one up.
Since we only offer the best keto-friendly desserts, you may be scratching your head about the crust portion of this fantastic treat. We’re happy to explain! The crust is actually made of only almond flour, powdered erythritol, cocoa powder and melted butter. Simply press it down into the pie dish, and you have an amazing low carb crust that’s ready for the rich, creamy filling! It’s easy to make and even easier to enjoy.
After a great meal, it’s only right to top it off with the most delicious treat on the planet. Make low carb peanut butter cheesecake your number one choice!
If you have a peanut allergy and would prefer a cheesecake recipe without any nuts, try this nut-free keto cheesecake from Real Balanced. It is filled with so much goodness and only requires 30 minutes of prep time!
- 1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup So Nourished powdered erythritol sweetener (divided)
- 5 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 4 teaspoons cold water
- 1 teaspoon powdered gelatin (unflavored)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1 1/4 cups natural peanut butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Combine the almond flour, cocoa powder, and ¼ cup powdered erythritol in a bowl.
- Stir in the melted butter then press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Whisk together the cold water and gelatin in a small saucepan.
- Heat the mixture over low heat, stirring constantly, until the gelatin powder dissolves.
- Remove from heat and set aside while you whip the cream.
- Beat the heavy cream with ¼ cup powdered erythritol until thick and creamy.
- While beating, slowly drizzle in the gelatin mixture then whip at high speed to stiff peaks.
- Beat together the cream cheese, peanut butter, and vanilla with the remaining ½ cup powdered erythritol until smooth and well combined.
- Fold in the whipped cream then pour the filling into the crust and smooth the top.
- Chill for 4 to 6 hours until firm then remove from the springform pan and slice to serve.
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Lemon and Toasted Coconut Squares Recipe - June 13, 2019
- Cheesy Ham & Chive Keto Souffle Recipe - June 10, 2019
- Copycat Sausage Egg Muffin Recipe - June 6, 2019