The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Overnight Oats - July 20, 2021
- Keto White Chicken Chili Recipe - July 13, 2021
- Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bombs Recipe - July 6, 2021
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup So Nourished monk fruit erythritol sweetener
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup grated zucchini (skin on is okay)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 tsp psyllium husk powder (or xanthan gum)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Lily's Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the eggs, butter, monk fruit and vanilla.
- Once combined, add the grated zucchini and mix again.
- Add the flour, psyllium husk powder (or xanthan gum), baking powder, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg. Mix until a smooth batter forms.
- Fold the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Scoop the cookie dough onto a parchment lined cookie sheet, making about ten evenly sized balls. Flatten each ball gently with your hand (the dough will not spread much when baking).
- Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for 11-12 minutes or until the edges begin to turn golden brown. Remove from the oven and let sit on the tray for another ten minutes before moving to a cooling rack or eating.
Leave A Comment