The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Overnight Oats - July 20, 2021
- Keto White Chicken Chili Recipe - July 13, 2021
- Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bombs Recipe - July 6, 2021
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 5 tablespoons So Nourished granular erythritol
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 1/2 cups heavy cream (divided)
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped mint
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin powder
- 4 large egg yolks
- 1/2 cup So Nourished powdered erythritol sweetener
- 1 to 2 drops green food coloring
- Whisk together the almond flour, cocoa powder, and granular erythritol in a medium bowl.
- Stir in the butter then press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a pie plate – chill until the filling is ready.
- Warm 1 ½ cups of the cream and the mint in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- When steaming, remove from heat and cover – let steep for 30 minutes.
- Strain the mixture into a large bowl, discard the mint and set the infused cream aside.
- Combine the water and gelatin in another saucepan and let stand for 1 minute.
- Stir in the cream mixture and heat over medium heat, whisking until the gelatin is fully dissolved and the mixture is hot.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the egg yolks and powdered erythritol.
- Slowly whisk in 1 cup of the hot cream then pour the mixture from the bowl back into the saucepan and whisk until it thickens.
- Remove from heat then stir in the food coloring and chill until it reaches a pudding-like consistency.
- Beat the remaining cream to stiff peaks then fold into the mint mixture.
- Spoon the filling into the crust and chill for at least 3 hours before slicing to serve.
Leave A Comment