The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Overnight Oats - July 20, 2021
- Keto White Chicken Chili Recipe - July 13, 2021
- Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bombs Recipe - July 6, 2021
- 4 green bell peppers
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F and grease a 9x12 casserole baking dish.
- Cut the tops off of the peppers and remove the center seeds and membranes. Place the peppers in the baking dish, standing up with the hollowed side facing upward.
- Place the olive oil in a large skillet and saute the onions and garlic until soft, about 3 minutes.
- Add the ground beef to the skillet and cook until no longer pink, about 8-10 minutes. Chop the beef with a spatula as it cooks so that it is in small pieces.
- Add the chili powder, cumin, salt, pepper and tomatoes to the pan and stir well. Simmer the mix for 5 minutes.
- Turn the heat off and then stir in half of the cheese.
- Scoop the beef mix into the peppers in the pan, stuffing them equally. Sprinkle the tops of the peppers with the remaining cheese
- Bake the peppers in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese on the top has melted and is beginning to brown. Serve immediately with a dollop of sour cream.
Leave A Comment