The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Overnight Oats - July 20, 2021
- Keto White Chicken Chili Recipe - July 13, 2021
- Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bombs Recipe - July 6, 2021
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons coconut flour
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 3 Tablespoons So Nourished monk fruit erythritol sweetener
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup grated carrots
- 2 Tablespoons chopped pecans
- Whisk together the eggs, almond milk, and cider vinegar in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, monk fruit sweetener, baking powder, and cinnamon with a pinch of salt then whisk smooth.
- Fold in the carrots and pecans - set aside while you heat a large skillet over medium-low heat.
- Grease the skillet and spoon the batter in, using about ¼ cup per pancake.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes until bubbles form on the edges.
- Carefully flip the pancakes and cook until they are firm then transfer to a plate.
- Repeat with the remaining batter and serve with sugar-free maple syrup.
Leave A Comment