The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Overnight Oats - July 20, 2021
- Keto White Chicken Chili Recipe - July 13, 2021
- Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bombs Recipe - July 6, 2021
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 cups cubed butternut squash
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup cooked, crumbled bacon
- Add the butter to a large pot along with the squash and garlic. Saute over high heat for 2 minutes to soften the squash and brown the garlic.
- Lower the heat to medium and add the chicken broth, thyme, salt and pepper
- Bring to a simmer and cook for 10-15 minutes or until the squash is fork tender.
- Pour the soup into a blender and puree until smooth.
- Add the cream and puree again.
- Divide in between 4 bowls and top with the crumbled bacon.
Leave A Comment