The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Overnight Oats - July 20, 2021
- Keto White Chicken Chili Recipe - July 13, 2021
- Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bombs Recipe - July 6, 2021
- 4 egg
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- Place one tablespoon of the butter in a small bowl along with the cream cheese and one tablespoon of basil. Microwave for about 30 seconds to melt then stir together to combine fully. Stir in the mozzarella and set aside to cool slightly.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk the eggs along with the salt and pepper. Whisk in the basil butter mix.
- Place the remaining tablespoon of butter in a medium sized pan and heat over medium heat.
- Pour the egg mix into the pan and cook, stirring constantly to scramble the eggs.
- Once the eggs are cooked to your liking, divide between two plates and top each plate with the remaining basil. Enjoy while hot.
Leave A Comment