The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Overnight Oats - July 20, 2021
- Keto White Chicken Chili Recipe - July 13, 2021
- Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bombs Recipe - July 6, 2021
- 3 cups cauliflower rice
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 4 cups kale
- 2 cups chopped carrots
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- In a large saute pan, combine 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and the riced cauliflower. Mix in the curry powder, paprika, garlic powder, cumin and salt.
- Saute for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Add the remaining olive oil to a large stockpot along with the chopped onion. Saute for 4 minutes, add the minced garlic and saute for another 2 minutes.
- Add the vegetable broth, carrots, kale and spiced cauliflower to the pot as well.
- Bring to a boil and then simmer for 15 minutes over low heat.
- Stir in the coconut milk, black pepper and sea salt.
- Divide between bowls and garnish with pumpkin seeds.
Leave A Comment