Snowball cookies are so delicious!
Never believe anybody who says that low carb desserts aren’t amazing. They never disappoint, and they are always bursting with sweetness each and every time. Because we are committed to making sure people understand just how diverse the keto diet is, we definitely want to spend some time talking about the dessert options! Snowball cookies just happen to be one of our favorites!
If you’re in the mood for cookies, then you have to check out this low carb option! It’s everything you love about a cookie without all of those extra carbs or added sugar. If you want to satisfy your sweet tooth without sacrificing your keto diet, then this is the recipe you’ve been waiting on.
4-Week Keto Meal Plan
- 4 Weeks of Delicious Keto Recipes!
- Leftovers and Bulk Preps Included
- Maximize Your Keto Diet's Success
Coconut flour serves as the base for this cookie. No need to use white flour when coconut flour adds a little flavor and desired texture. Liquid stevia and powdered erythritol act as the sweeteners that your body can process more easily. This recipe is proof that you don’t have to have those unhealthy ingredients to create a delicious dessert!
You’ll love the blend of sweetness with peek-a-boo walnuts mixed right in. It’s the perfect blend of soft cookie with a little crunch packed right in. Simply combine all the ingredients then pinch off about 16 cookie-size balls. Place in the oven for only 30 minutes and then allow to cool before enjoying. You will absolutely LOVE this!
Snowball cookies are a great low carb recipe to have on hand. It’s simple to throw together but can certainly make a statement. You can whip up this dessert just because or take it to a potluck to show off to the crowd. Either way, this is the perfect dessert for any occasion. What are you waiting for? You HAVE to try this one ASAP!
- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 40 to 50 drops liquid stevia extract
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup So Nourished powdered erythritol sweetener (divided)
- Preheat the oven to 300°F and line two baking sheets with parchment.
- Beat together the butter, egg, vanilla, and liquid stevia until smooth.
- Place the walnuts in a food processor and pulse until finely ground then add to a bowl.
- Add the coconut flour and ¼ cup of the powdered erythritol then stir well.
- Whisk the dry ingredients into the wet in two batches and stir into a soft dough.
- Shape the dough into 16 small balls and roll the balls in the remaining powdered erythritol.
- Place them on the baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes then cool for 5-10 minutes on the pan.
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Lemon and Toasted Coconut Squares Recipe - June 13, 2019
- Cheesy Ham & Chive Keto Souffle Recipe - June 10, 2019
- Copycat Sausage Egg Muffin Recipe - June 6, 2019